I bought a house August 1st, so since I haven't posted anything in a while due to not much new, I've decided to post about my house and include a few pictures. My new house is at 4505 Mineral Point Rd., in the middle of Madison's west side.

I bought it from the original owner, a Russian professor at the UW. He had several cases of volumes of books he's written, so I asked his agent if I could get a copy of each and she agreed. The house has been completely redone, paint, flooring, bathrooms, kitchen, appliances,


so I haven't had to do anything other than mow the grass and clean the house. Come over any time you'd like, just call ahead to make sure I'm not out on the bike or on the run.

...and a few more pictures...


Bedroom #3, the library



Bedroom #4, the study.


The living room.


The upstairs full bathroom.

The finished half of the basement.


The unfinished half of the basement.

Left backyard

Center backyard

Right backyard.
Sorry for all the snow, but we broke the old total snowfall record of 76.1 inches and currently have around 85 for the year.

Another of the kitchen.
1 comment:
So, where are the pictures you've promised to post? It says Dec. 13th and it's almost Jan. 13th. (Like I should talk.) We just got back from Puerto Rico with the team so I'll be sure to post a few cute pics of Anja on our blog in the next few days. Ran a little down there so I'm ready to start training a little more!
Shana
Post a Comment