Tuesday, September 25, 2007

That which is Ironman


Sorry for not getting this out sooner or starting sooner, but here it is. I will be working on getting my complete 2007 Ironman Wisconsin race report out in stages over the course of this week. Yea, I know, a bit late, but is was one big blur, so I'll just make stuff up if I don't remember. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Shana said...

You've finally joined the wide-world of blogging! Yes! Can't wait to read about your entire race in the detail that only you would give us! :) Shana

Peter said...

...if you forget the kitchen sink, you can't wash your hands...how are you going to wash you hands when you don't have a sink?

sconnie_cheese_curds said...

peter the iron man eater
cant wait to read the rest. this will motivate me for my very own ironman of sorts... editing all of your photos into something kick booty!